I’m so excited to have my guest Angela Jia Kim, founder of Savor Beauty, on today’s show!
Angela is a former concert pianist-turned-founder of Savor Beauty, a natural skincare, facial spa, and self-care journal brand inspired by Korean beauty rituals.
Savor Beauty’s award-winning serums, creams, cleansers, peels, and masks are made sustainably and ethically by women in the Hudson Valley. The products are delivered fresh to its three New York spas for Savor Spa’s signature specialty facials, which have been chosen by editors from Allure, Goop, and Elle as “Best of NY”.
On today’s show, Angela talks about how she started Savor Beauty, how she became the confident woman that she is today, and she shares beauty biz success secrets and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Why there are so many chemicals in skincare
- Where to find healthy skincare
- How to gain confidence
- What is it like to own spas in New York City
- What is Give Give Get
- How to train new estheticians
- What influences people’s lives
- How to build a great team
Trust that you’re going to know the right answers at the right time.” – Angela Jia Kim
- Create Beauty and Success Launchpad
- If you listen to this show and you’re feeling inspired to try Savor Beauty and place an opening order for your spa, email email@example.com saying “Lori loves Savor” and you’ll get a free gift.
- If you sign up for a wholesale account and you let them know that it is from this podcast, then you’ll gain access to her Savor Beauty Lover System – which we used in my spa and I can say it is really great!
- Connect with Angela Jia Kim:
Facebook | Instagram | Savor Beauty | Angela Jia Kim
Our spirit and the way that we influence other people’s lives is really the most valuable thing that lives on.” – Angela Jia Kim
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.