In this week’s episode, I’m talking with the extraordinary Ashleigh Cortes. Ashleigh is a self-described millennial, but she is also an old soul and I have so much admiration for what she is doing.
After losing her grandmother to a battle with cancer, Ashleigh was inspired to help other women with cancer diagnoses ride out their treatments with all the comfort and dignity that her late grandmother had craved during her hospitalization. So she founded The Stay Beautiful Foundation to send these women customized packages filled with natural beauty products to brighten their days — and their complexions.
Listen in as Ashleigh shares the challenges of being a spa owner of color, how women are chosen for the Stay Beautiful Foundation, and how to use Tik-Tok for your business.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What are the challenges of being a spa owner of color
- What was Ashleigh Cortes’ first job
- What did Ashleigh study in college
- How Ashleigh earned a full ride to college
- What is the Stay Beautiful Foundation and what is its mission
- How many people volunteer for the Stay Beautiful Foundation
- How are women chosen for the Stay Beautiful Foundation
- Can I donate to the Stay Beautiful Foundation
- Is Tik-Tok beneficial for business
Ashleigh’s 3 Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Just start
- Find your tribe
- Follow your passion
- Connect with Ashleigh Cortes:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.