Finally, after literally 7 months of lockdown/ pandemic, I’m just getting ready to come back to work. It is time for me to harness my motivation and get back to it, which reminded me of the beauty biz default settings.
I have been teaching for about 10 years this term, beauty biz default settings, and today, I am going to share everything I know about it. I particularly address the 4 standard default settings that I believe the majority of beauty professionals have fallen into.
What are some of the patterns that keep you paralyzed and prevent you from growing your business? I know 2020 has been a very challenging year, but I want to empower your way through the rest of the year. I share with you strategies that can help you create a shift to keep you motivated and inspired.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
• How to stay motivated
• What is a default setting?
• The 4 standard default settings of beauty professionals
• How to empower your way through the rest of 2020
• How to stop feeling paralyzed
• Are you victimizing yourself?
• The importance of recognizing your self-talk
• Did you choose to shrink instead of shine?
• How to stop making excuses
- Learn more about my new live training on my Beauty & Success Launchpad Facebook Group
- Learn more about the Beauty Biz Club
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.