Today I’d like to introduce you to one of my favorite industry educators, Becky Kuehn.
Becky is a trailblazer in the field of oncology esthetics. She is the founding President of the International Society of Oncology Estheticians and Allied Professionals and teaches the Oncology Esthetics-USA Certification class. She has also worked with hospitals in her area to build patient programs.
Becky took the time to find her niche and the clientele that she loved working with and now is a leading educator and expert.
In this interview, you’ll find more information about this inspiring field and learn how you can sign up for one of Becky’s wonderful workshops.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Growth and changes in the esthetics industry
- The benefits of trying different careers
- How to learn life skills and business skills
- How to learn customer service skills
- How to balance family and career
- How to create a sanctuary for your clients
- Volunteering with the American Cancer Society
- Becky’s oncology esthetics program
- How to own your expertise
- The importance of surrounding yourself with other experts
- Incorporate being a woman into your business
- The value of sharing, caring, and educating
- How Becky started her hospital esthetics programs
- How to balance emotions and being professional
- How to get oncology esthetics training
- What does oncology esthetics training entail?
- The difference between healthy clients and clients with cancer
- The power of skill, intention, and knowledge
- How word of mouth can help your business
- How to get the press talking about your business
- How to build an empire of help and care
- The importance of self-care in order to care for others
- International Society of Oncology Estheticians and Allied Professionals
- Oncology Esthetics-USA
- Connect with Becky:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.