This episode is all about uncovering some key insights that will help you with turning your passion for beauty into a profitable venture outside the treatment room. Today I am taking you beyond the treatment room.
After my recent interview with Jamie Ortiz about the sunscreen line she created, I noticed a flurry of responses from other aestheticians who are interested in working outside of the treatment room. In this episode, I share some of the ways that I have expanded my beauty business to include offerings outside of the treatment room, from monthly subscription boxes to virtual consultations and even my very own product line.
Listen in to learn five portable moneymakers for your beauty biz, what goes on in my research and development room, and how I found balance while transitioning out of the treatment room.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“People love something new, they love something seasonal, and people will buy from you if you make it convenient for them.” – Lori Crete
- What goes on in Lori’s research and development room
- How to branch out to business opportunities outside the treatment room
- Where is the money in the aesthetics industry
- How to start offering virtual consultations
- What are the cons of branching out beyond the treatment room
- How to ship your products
“There are endless ways that you can support your community while giving your brand some really cool awareness.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 5 Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Work at a trade show
- Create micro-events that serve the masses
- Offer virtual consultations
- Create a seasoned subscription box
- Create a community podcast
“Here’s to you stepping outside the treatment room to create some additional abundance.” – Lori Crete
- Listen to The Beauty Biz Show Episode 187: Jamie Ortiz – Espieve SPF
- Connect with Lori:
“Your network is your net worth.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.