I’m super excited to have the esthetician superstar, Chanel Jenae, the co-owner of ARCONA skincare on this show.
Chanel is the chief visionary and developer of new products at ARCONA. She became a licensed esthetician at just 17 years old. Since then, Chanel has continued her training through studying cosmetic chemistry, herbology, acupressure and alternative medicine. Chanel is also trained as paramedical esthetician, studying skin conditions and diseases and working directly with a dermatologist, performing chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and pre- and post-op skin care.
On today’s show, Chanel talks about her heart and passion about skin, how she became an owner of a skincare product line, what makes her product so different, her favorite beauty ingredients and how she handled her business during the pandemic, and much more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How she became a celebrity esthetician
- How to recognize your strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of finding the right business partner
- Why meditation and exercising are so important
- How she became a skin care owner of a product line
- Chanel’s favorite beauty ingredients
- What are you doing daily in terms of mindset and diet?
- The importance of strengthening your skin
- Connect with Chanel Jenae:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.