Today’s guest is the fabulous Crystal Booth, a licensed esthetician, and the Founder of Fizz Facial Bar. Crystal wanted to do something fresh and create an opportunity for herself and other aestheticians, so she started expanding her business. Now Fizz Facial Bar has seven locations, two franchises, and an entire team of what she calls “entertainers.” In this episode, Crystal explains why she thinks of her team as entertainers and why she focused so much on branding early on in her business. We also talk about what it’s like to work with your spouse.
Listen to this episode as Crystal defines what business growth means to her, how to reinvest in your team and business model, and how to get involved in franchising.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Culture teaches us that we’re supposed to have everything figured out at 25.” – Crystal Booth
- How did Crystal Booth get into the beauty industry
- What was Crystal’s aesthetician journey
- How did Crystal’s life look after aesthetician school
- Why Crystal focused on branding early
- What is it like to work with your spouse
- How to start expanding your beauty business
- What makes Crystal’s treatment room stand out
- How to train spa staff
- What is the secret sauce to managing larger spa teams
- How to move into spa management
- Ways to improve your sales game
- How to get involved in franchising
“In the back of my mind there was always a plan, if it worked, well, there would be other locations.” – Crystal Booth
- Connect with Crystal Booth:
Crystal’s Instagram | Facebook | Fizz Facial Bar Instagram | Fizz Facial Bar
“Performing a service is one element of what you do, but also you have to remember that you are hosting a guest.” – Crystal Booth
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.