My guest, David Suzuki, has been an active licensed medical aesthetician since 1989. He’s also the president of Bio-Therapeutic Inc, which has been in business for over 40 years.
Bio-Therapeutic produces medical and aesthetic devices for thousands of Estheticians and skin therapists around the world.
On today’s show, David talks about how we should move forward as a skincare specialist and what we can do to confidently return back to work. He also talks about his most successful products in the market. We go deep into all the technology he has added to his products in order to make sure that practitioners and clients feel comfortable returning back to work.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How we should move forward as skincare specialists
- How to merchandise your skin business
- The importance of protection
- The importance of emotional comfort
- The 4 types of skincare clients
- Why we should wear a mask at work
- Get a $10 discount off orders of $150 from Bio-Therapeutic HERE or at https://www.bio-therapeutic.com/with the code: LoriPro10 (expires September 23, 2020; applicable to all items in cart; one use per user)
- Connect with David Suzuki
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.