My guest for this episode is Dr. Eris.
Dr Eris is the founder of FACE it mental health, has a PsyD in marriage and family therapy. I invited her on the show today to help us handle and manage the emotional rollercoaster we are facing in the beauty industry right now as we prepare to reopen our businesses.
Dr. Eris has been featured on HLN’s Dr. Drew On Call, Nancy Grace, Jeff Probst Show, Hallmark Channel, NPR, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, KiiS FM with Ryan Seacrest and others. She was a star of Bravo TV’s LA Shrinks and author of Break-Up Emergency: A Guide to Transform Your Break UP into a BreakTHROUGH.
On today’s show, Dr. Eris shares all the different ways to transition back to work without fear and anxiety and how to deal with emotional clients. She also talks about the importance of setting up boundaries with your clients before they walk into your space, how to make sure your clients are going to have peace and relaxation without fear and anxiety, and more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to handle your emotional clients
- How to transition back to work without fear and anxiety
- The importance of moving your body
- Why set up boundaries with your clients
- The alternatives you can offer to your client in order to lessen their anxiety
- How to help someone that reaches you looking for mental help
- How to defuse family situations
- What is the personality test?
- FREE Suicide Hotline 1 (800) 273-8255
- Psychology Today
- Connect with Dr. Eris:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.