This past year was a year of power for some and confusion for many. Today I talk about my end-of-the-year rituals, how I reflect back on the previous year, and how the industry has moved forward in 2022. I’ve learned a lot this past year, so this will be a two-part series. In this episode, I discuss how the beauty industry is changing, what’s ahead for estheticians in 2023, and how my business simplification plan works.
Listen in as I share my top ten takeaways from touching faces in 2022 and explain how we can start working smarter, not harder in 2023.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“The year 2020 was wild to say the least, 2021 continued to be a year filled with a new way of being, and 2022 kind of felt like the college years.” – Lori Crete
- What is Lori’s ritual for the end of the year
- How is the beauty industry changing
- What is ahead for aestheticians in 2023
- Lori’s top 10 reflections looking back on 2022
- What kind of support are estheticians looking for
- Lori’s simplification business plan
- How to create headlines that work to your advantage
- Why is it important to control our environment
“Last year reminded me how important it is to control our environment.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s Top 5 Reflections Looking Back on 2022:
- Courage and Caution
- Inflation or no Inflation | Recession or No Recession
- Importance of Controlling Our Environment
- Year of Listening
“Courage and caution played a big role in how I navigated 2022.” – Lori Crete
- Connect with Lori:
“It takes a big investment to create simplification in your life.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.