Today we are going to be talking about the esthetician economy because, honestly, no one else is talking about it!
To be smart as we move forward with our businesses, we need to proceed with caution and care. Our futures as beauty professionals depend on it. So, where do we even begin? In today’s episode, I’m going to break down the components of the esthetician economy and explain where to put your focus and energy over the coming months.
I share why it’s so important for people in the business of beauty to focus on marketing, pricing, and superior service. I also talk about the value of social media for your business, how to invest mindfully, and why intentional inventory is so important for estheticians.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What is the definition of economy
- Can businesses benefit from a social media presence
- Why is intentional inventory important for estheticians
- How do estheticians stock their businesses
- How to manage income expenditures
- How to invest mindfully
- Is it a good time to go into the business of beauty
Lori’s Intentional Inventory Success Tips:
- Know your best-sellers and order double of what you normally would
- Get on the be notified list
- Build relationships with your product vendors
- Have what you need in stock
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.