I’m extremely excited to give you the opportunity to listen in to my conversation with someone that I consider to be a beauty biz successful pillar: Hawley Lopes, owner of SUGARED.
The theme of today’s episode is a hot topic in the beauty biz and in the esthetician world, and I even recommend listening to this show twice as I talk about finding your beauty profitable passion. I’m confident to say that Hawley found her profitable passion in the skin care SUGARED, a skin care that only uses organic and natural products and processes to keep clients beautiful.
On today’s show, Hawley and I have a very fruitful conversation. She talks about the joys and the fears she experienced when she left her secure job to learn a new skill and start her own business. We talk in depth about what it was like to find her profitable passion. Hawley also talks all about sugaring, the estheticians hiring processes, what she strives for as a leader in her business, and much more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- The importance of marketing all the time
- What it is like to find your profitable passion
- How to find your niche
- How Hawley left a secure job to learn a new skill and start her own business
- What body sugaring is and how it works
- The top 3 qualities that Hawley’s looking for in estheticians
- How the pandemic influenced Hawley’s business
- Success tips for new estheticians
- Connect with Hawley Lopes:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.