My guest Hayley Wood found a lot of success using holistic products and techniques to help with her lifelong skin issues, so she took that success and started educating others on how to do the same.
Hayley is a holistic esthetician and she’s also known as the Therapeutic Skin Coach. With client-bases in LA and in Oregon, Hayley talks about how she has built and re-built her business over time. She went to school in Wisconsin and then built a business in LA, and now, in Oregon. Hayley is a licensed esthetician, facial reflexologist, Reiki practitioner, and writer/educator in the state of California and Oregon.
On this show, Hayley talks about how she has managed to build her business during the pandemic, how she grew her holistic career, and much more.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to holistically take care of skin
- How to build a holistic business
- What it is like to rebuild your business in a new place
- What Hayley did to start a new business during the pandemic
- How to use esthetics to holistically heal clients
- How to harness a spiritual perspective in business
- The best ways to teach and mentor people online
- Connect with Hayley Wood:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.