My guest Kendra Villarreal has been a licensed esthetician for 15 years, and she had her best month of business EVER when she went back to work after the lockdown.
We all are dying to know how she reached a 15-year all-time high in her business in the first month after the pandemic, and Kendra shares her juicy details on this show. She also talks about the importance of good customer service and customer care, her most difficult challenges when coming back from the quarantine, how she built her positive mindset, and the real numbers behind this very exciting moment in her career.
Not only are we going through a pandemic, but Kendra recently moved to College Station, Texas from California, and she talks about the beauty business differences that she’s witnessing in her new home. She also talks about her BCE (Best Client Ever) and what her business looked like pre-COVID.
I know that her story will inspire you!
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to create momentum after the lockdown
- Tips on how to bring your business back during the pandemic
- Why customer care is important after the lockdown
- How to create the right mindset after the quarantine
- How to overcome challenges in your business
- What are the strengths of your business?
- Advice for beauty practitioners
- Learn more about The Beauty Biz Club
- Connect with Kendra Villarreal:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.