This is my annual end-of-the-year podcast, where I sit down after my last facial of 2023 and muse on all that has happened and what is coming up in the new year. In this episode, I circle back and assess how I have moved forward. I share my experience working at my first trade show and what I learned from the first time I was left speechless by a client.
Listen in to learn my top seven takeaways from 2023 as an esthetician.
Subscribe to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music or Tune In
“We all have to look at what works so we can do more of it and then be honest with ourselves about what doesn’t work so we can let it go.” – Lori Crete
- What is the vibe of the yo-yo
- How to keep your books full
- What can aestheticians learn from 2023
- How to plan a unique VIP event
- What did Lori learn from her last facial of 2023
“You cannot be a secret and a success.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 7 Takeaways from 2023:
- The year 2023 was a year of support
- 2023 seemed to restore some of our (pre-pandemic) confidence and gift us the courage to try new things and expand
- In-person create profits
- Share Joanna’s words of wisdom: the period of Beauty with a vengeance is over.
- Retail Reassessment – anyone else noticed how cyber sales started in September this year?
- Boundaries Bug People and that’s okay
- Beauty Heals. How this left me speechless.
“Hard conversations stick and I decided to have a lot of them in 2023.” – Lori Crete
- Get on the VIP List to be the first to know when we’ll be going live with Esthetician Energy: Unlocking YOUR flow of Abundance
- Connect with Lori:
“Expanding creates exposure.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.