My guest today is Linda Bertaut, an esthetician, speaker, author, and reiki master teacher. Linda has pioneered energy healing with transformative esthetics in the beauty business industry with her business Chakralicious.
I think you’re really going to love the information she shares on energy work and reiki energy healing. Part of being a beauty business practitioner is showing up as healers and we always absorb the energy from our clients. Listen in as I talk to Linda about how to protect your own energy, the importance of setting boundaries, balancing the left and right brain, and finding your purpose.
Make sure you like Chakralicious on Facebook to get her special offer for Beauty Biz listeners!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How Linda incorporated energy work into beauty
- What is reiki
- The first step to practicing reiki
- Why estheticians need to protect themselves from certain energy
- What are chakras
- What happens when a chakra is blocked
- Why we have to integrate the left and right sides of our brain
- The importance of boundaries
Linda’s 4 tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Know yourself
- Have the confidence to be yourself
- Share your gifts and talents with the world
- Set boundaries
- Check out Chakralicious
- Learn about some of Linda’s courses: Transformative Esthetics with Reiki and Heal the Healer
- Check out Bach Flower Remedies
- Get Linda’s energy healing tool kit
- Connect with Linda:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.