For today’s episode, I thought it would be nice for you to hear what some highly successful aestheticians talk about when they get together for a live meeting. Sometimes we need to have a creative confrontation with ourselves and it helps to do this in a room of peers. When we get together, we tackle topics like overspending and the Bright Shiny Object Syndrome. We encourage each other to make more informed financial decisions, share tips for creating systems for your business, and much more.
Listen in as I explain why I host aesthetician meetups and learn five takeaways from one of my recent live meetups.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“It can be lonely working in a small dark treatment room.” – Lori Crete
- Why does Lori host aesthetician meetups
- What do aestheticians need to get to the next level of success
- How do energy levels affect your business
- What are personal KPIs
- How to track your spending
- What do aestheticians talk about at a live meeting
- Ways to manage Imposter Syndrome
“Finding a safe space to share is a power move in business.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s Five Takeaways from In-Person Esthetician Event:
- Safe Container – Tears and Laughter
- YOUR Personal Energy Matters and It will Impact Your Success
- Overspending Happens to Everyone
- Imposter Syndrome
- Embracing Systems
“You have to think differently to welcome new and different into your life.” – Lori Crete
- Get your copy of Box That. B*tch: Silence Your Inner Jerk and Make Your Mind Work for You Instead of Against You by Misty Weltzien
- Connect with Lori: Spa Star Instagram | Beauty Biz Instagram | Beauty & Success Facebook group | The Beauty Biz Club
“Systems are sexy.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.