My guest, Lonie McHugh, took advantage of last year’s lockdowns and ended up having her best year ever!
Lonie is the founder of Bliss Beauty Bar, a skin care clinic in New Hampshire. A rare gem, Lonie was able to turn a COVID-19 scare into an opportunity for her business to grow and improve during difficult times.
On today’s show, Lonie talks about why 2020 was her best year yet, what helped her business thrive during the pandemic, and which health and safety protocols were added to the business. She also talks about her niche as an esthetician, her first job, and her big dreams for Bliss Beauty Bar’s future.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to become an esthetician
- Lonie’s first job
- How to find the Beauty Biz Club
- Why 2020 was Lonie’s best year as an esthetician
- What helped Lonie thrive in 2020
- Finding your niche
- Lonie’s dreams for her business
- How to overcome your biggest struggle in 2020
- Protocols you can add to your business after a COVID-19 scare
- How to take advantage of a lockdown
- Which reality TV show would Lonie be on
- Lonie’s big focus for 2021
- Bliss Beauty Bar hours of operation
- Connect with Lonie:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.