For this week’s episode, I’m doing something a little different.
I can’t contain myself anymore – I’m bursting at the seams with excitement for my event in Arizona in August! I want to tell you how I got here: how I started my business, how I survived the economy crash, and how I believe that investing in yourself will truly lead to success.
The Esthetician Master Class, in Phoenix, AZ on August 2nd-3rd, is a one of a kind event, and I hope to see you there!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- The over saturation of the esthetician market
- How to make a competitive difference
- Why you should invest in yourself
- The importance of re-energizing yourself and expanding your knowledge
- The value of saying yes
- How deal sites create chaos
- The effect of the market crash on business
- Why you should have a plan to retain clients
- The value of always being open to learning
- How to own your business bravery
- Why you should stop discounting your services
- How the industry can invest in our businesses
- The value of coaching
- Why you should surround yourself with a successful community
- Learn more and sign up for the Esthetician Master Class
- Connect with me:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.