Today I’m bringing you a different perspective of the esthetics business: the marketing perspective. Michelle Harris is the Advertising Sales Manager at the Kansas City Star, and is a master of marketing, sales, and advertising.
Are you scared to jump in to marketing your business? Do you know which social media platforms are on the rise? Are you wondering how to get started in marketing or advertising?
Then this interview is perfect for you. Michelle has great ideas that are easy to implement and can get you started along the path to a successful business.
Please enjoy this episode featuring Michelle Harris.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Which social media platforms to use to connect to different audiences
- The importance of knowing your ideal client
- How to find your mentor
- Why you have to know who you are
- What are you the best at?
- How to find self confidence
- What is a multimedia agency?
- How content marketing has been happening for centuries
- How to target marketing efforts
- Why first impressions are so important
- The power of millennials
- How to take advantage of press opportunities
- Using events like National Girlfriends Day, Sisters Day, National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
- What are daily deal sites good for?
- How to combine free marketing like social media with more traditional marketing
- How to capture people’s attention
- How to create a catchy subject line using lists, tips, and how to’s
- Who is the average spa customer?
- How to become above average in your market
- Why you need to get on Instagram
- More tips from Michelle coming soon!
Michelle’s 3 tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Know yourself
- If you don’t know yourself, ask your friends and family lots of questions
- Know your business
- Read the book The Secret
- Check out Finding Joe, the movie
- Learn more about the event where I met Michelle, Face & Body
- Connect with Michelle:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.