I can’t wait for you to hear today’s interview, where I’m talking with the number one requested guest, Renée Rouleau.
Renée is a celebrity esthetician, as well as a spa owner and skin care line founder. She has two spas in Dallas, and one opening in Austin this fall. Along with all of that, she also hosts pop ups in New York and L.A. on a regular basis to maker herself available to clients all over the country.
Today Renée is sharing 27 years of beauty biz knowledge, like how to stay true to yourself while making decisions, marketing strategies, and how to create client loyalty.
Listen in to hear the invaluable information she shared with me during our conversation.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Why you should move five times in your life
- The value of working with your romantic partner
- Why everyone needs a mentor
- What social media can do for your business
- The personality traits of a hirable esthetician
- Why new estheticians are the underdogs
- The benefit of doing pop ups
- How blogging attracts clients and press
- Why you shouldn’t be scared to sell to clients
- The importance of taking the time to find a job that fits you
- Why you have to ask questions when you interview for jobs
- How to stay busy and build clientele
- Why you should be observant and mimic your clients
- How to be one step ahead of your client
- The decision to not be a service provider
- How to commit to growing your business
- What is your driving force
- Why you have to know your worth and be confident
- The danger of discounts and deals
- When you can offer a free service
- Read the Elite Daily article that changed Renée’s life
- Visit one of Renée’s spas
- Check out the section of her blog just for estheticians
- Connect with Renée:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.