Today I am sharing practical tips to give your business an undeniable sales bump. In this episode, I talk about the two most common questions that I hear from other aestheticians as well as the two most common client comments that I get about my business growth. I also share ways to get new clients into your spa, social media secrets, and some of my favorite sales growth strategies for spa owners. These are practical tips that I have picked up as I grow my own business and I want to pass them on to you to help you continuously create beauty business success. From a social media library to cash injections and a Letters Library, this episode is packed with secrets to success for aesthetician business owners.
Listen in to this episode to learn insights to bump your bottom line and boost bookings.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Don’t overload people with information.” – Lori Crete
- Two must-know sales tips for aestheticians
- Sales tips for spa owners
- Tips for giving your spa business a sales bump
- Cash injection suggestions for spa owners
- How to get new spa clients
- Ways to increase your spa business income
- Best ways to boost bookings
- Outreach strategies for aestheticians
- Most common questions from aestheticians
- Common client comments about business growth
- What is a Letters Library
- How to use a Letters Library
- Why do you need a social media library
- How can aestheticians use social media
“Letters increase booking.” – Lori Crete
“Don’t believe anyone if they tell you email marketing is dead.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.