I am thrilled to announce that — after today’s episode — I will be taking a short break from making new podcast episodes while I work on a very big, very exciting, and very secret project. But for now, let’s talk about how we, as beauty professionals, can be of service to our clients. It’s a difficult time for small business owners everywhere, but I would argue that individuals in the beauty industry are uniquely positioned to meet this difficult time head-on. In this episode, I explain how to use your position as a small business owner as a power tool, exactly why being of service is really a good place to be right now, and how to honor your need for a spotless space.
Listen in as I discuss the benefits of being a small business owner, current trends that are working in our favor, and why I’m going to be taking a break from the podcast.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Service is our passion. Results are our priority.” – Lori Crete
- What are the benefits of being a small business owner
- How to ask the universe for what you want
- What are current beauty business trends
- Should beauty professionals use email to contact clients
- How to simplify your service offerings
- How to simplify your spa services
- How to keep your spa suites clean
- How to set business boundaries
“I do believe less is more.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 5 Beauty Biz Trends:
- Compassionately communicate
- Simplify your service offerings to increase client satisfaction
- Have a service-based success mantra
- Sanitize and share
- Be of service by offering flexible means of beauty delivery
“I’m going to dare you to be the compassionate connector.” – Lori Crete
- Join the Beauty Biz Club®
“There’s never been a better time for us to be small business owners.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.