I’m so excited to have seasoned esthetician and industry tool expert, Shelley Hancock, with me on today’s show.
Shelley earned her esthetic license in 1988 and purchased her first skin care center just one year later. She opened Real Transformation Esthetic Training Center in 2005. She spends her days helping her fellow Estheticians transform their esthetic careers. Her specialty is cutting edge equipment technologies that will take your business to the next level.
On today’s show, Shelley and I have some major girl talk where we talk about the best esthetician tools, how things are changing in the esthetician world, her best advice and more. I think you’ll love it!
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Why you should hug your clients
- What it was like being an esthetician in the 80s and 90s
- How to transition in your business
- What tools are best for estheticians
- The best tools for new estheticians
- How to connect with clients
- What is your identity
- Get a copy of Shelley’s FREE GIFT to you by emailing email@example.com
- Connect with Shelley:
Enter your text here...