It is time to take control of our social media habits. Today I talk about social media mayhem, a hot topic that so many beauty pros are trying to navigate right now. In this episode, I share a personal story about negative emotions that social media can trigger and how to replace them with things that bring you joy. I also share an easier way to incorporate social media into your business growth strategy and explain the five social media elements to no longer tolerate. Finally, I explain how to enroll in my upcoming free training where I share my social media management system.
Listen in to learn Lori’s “no-longers,” how much time to spend on social media daily, and tips for creating genuine connections with your followers.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Social media is a tool for us. Not the other way around.” – Lori Crete
- How to manage your business social media
- What are Lori’s “no-longers”
- How to create a genuine connection with your followers
- What is the right amount of time to spend on social media
- How to deal with social media spam
- Why should you incorporate social media into your business growth strategy
- What causes social media mayhem and how to avoid it
“Our best clients will feel connected to us by our truths not a highlight reel.” – Lori Crete
- Sign up for Lori’s free training using the code EASYSOCIAL
- Connect with Lori:
“It is time to let go of this unrealistic expectation and embrace the beauty of imperfection. And isn’t that kind of what we do for skin?” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.