If you’re still feeling the effects of the pandemic and you’re doubting yourself and your values this episode is for you. Today we’re talking all about your newfound superpower. You have one. I know you do. It is called strength.
We are now halfway through the year and it’s the perfect time for a halftime pep talk. This episode is all about taking a moment to honor what you have gained over the last 18 months and to remind ourselves that our work is a gift to the world.
Listen in as I share why it’s so important to make your spa rooms inviting, how to tap into your aesthetician superpowers and the perks of being a beauty professional.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“I choose to do what lights me up.” – Lori Crete
- How to relax
- How to find your superpower
- What are the perks of being a beauty professional
- How did the pandemic help business owners
- What are the strengths of an aesthetician
- How to decorate your spa rooms
“If you didn’t know your hands were magic wands before, I bet you do now.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 10 Aesthetician Superpowers:
- Enhanced strength, both internal and external
- Enhanced bravery
- Enhanced knowledge
- Enhanced longing to help others
- Enhanced ability to create beauty
- Enhanced energy levels
- The power of connection
- The ability to control machines that help others look and feel amazing
- Energy conversion
- The license to bring massive amounts of joy to others
“We get to use human connection as a superpower.” – Lori Crete
“You have the ability to shift energy.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.