Today’s episode is for those of you who are feeling uninspired or are wanting to get your passion back for the love of creating beauty. This time can be an opportunity for you. In our profession, many of us consider it our job to heal and today I’m giving you a chance to think about this differently.
This is a clip from a webinar that I did recently with Becky Kuehn, the Founder of Oncology Spa Solutions. In this clip, I offer three simple action steps to get yourself booked perfectly. Beauticians and aestheticians are what I call Pampering People Pleasers so it can be hard for us to grasp that profitability and the bottom line have never been more important. But you have to start making decisions from where you want to be.
Listen in to learn which three small shifts you can make in the new year to make a massive change in your marketing, mindset, and bottom line.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Start to think about how you can create beauty and success by communicating with passion.” – Lori Crete
- How to start making decisions like a top earner
- What is the most important business asset for aestheticians
- What aestheticians should not be doing
- How to bring joy back into your job
- How do I get booked perfectly
- Ways to streamline your spa business
“Maybe instead of booking solid, you book perfectly.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s Three Shifts to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Make decisions from where you want to be
- Work for it, don’t wish for it
- Remove “can’t” and “don’t know” from your business vocabulary
“Profitability has never been more important to pay attention to.” – Lori Crete
- Join the Beauty & Success Launchpad
- Listen to the Oncology Spa Solutions Webinar Series Episode 38 with Lori Crete
“Stop saying you can’t afford it or don’t know how.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.