A lot of unexpected things can happen in 365 days. Our world has changed and we are still here. Now more than ever, I am committed to learning and leading with confidence. In today’s episode, I want to share some of the things we’ve learned over the past year. I’m going to talk about the very heavy energy carrying over from last year and the things that I’ve learned that have helped me tap into who I want to become. I also discuss how to get back to creating beauty and success from a place of confidence and positivity.
Listen in as I share how to communicate with your clients, how to make the best use of your client list, and how to ignore aggression.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to ignore aggression
- How to communicate with your clients
- How to make the best use of your client list
- Why it pays to be patient
- What does integrity-based leadership look like
- How to quickly increase your income
- How to handle the unexpected
Lori’s Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success in 2021:
- Ignore aggression from angry people
- Get at it
- Integrity-based leadership
- Be patient with self and others
- The importance of client lists and how to communicate with them
- Sometimes people need you to just listen and not give advice
- Better to honor someone else’s opinion than to argue with it
- Have a very clear vision
- Time management
- Life is precious so live bravely with no regrets
- Access the Beauty Biz Club Marketing Library
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.