I’m mixing it up on today’s episode: it’s just me!
I want to talk about what your clients really want from you. As estheticians, we are agents of change, and we need to embrace that role in our clients’ lives.
I’m excited to tell you about a Core Coaching Program that I’m starting on September 21st. I want to help you take your business to the next level! And this is a year long program with some great subjects and a built in community that will help you make the changes to create your success.
Listen in to hear more about the program, what I’ll be teaching, and some secrets about what your clients want from you.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How this thought came to me on vacation
- What to women and clients in general want?
- Why we underestimate our power
- Why you should confidently create and embrace change in your life
- How we can help our clients create change in their world
- What does success mean to you?
- What does upleveling your business look like?
- What makes people buy from certain people
- Why clients want to invest in beauty services
- What your clients really want
- Why you have to explain results to your clients
- How you are fulfilling a need
- Why you want to be a necessity, not a luxury
- How to become a change agent in the eyes of your clients
- How to get to know your “best client ever”
- Why you have to sincerely ask your client what they need from you
- The importance of actively listening and customization
- Why you have to dare to do something new and different
- Why you have to market your genius work
- Check out my Core Coaching Program and sign up! I can’t wait to work with you.
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.