As we approach the end of the year, I want to let you know that I will be taking a few months off from podcasting. In this episode, I explain why, take a look back at this past year, and then wrap it up!
I also share one of the major highlights of 2022 for me and talk about what the months ahead will look like. Listen in as I impart some takeaways from the last year and help you set yourself up for success in the new year ahead.
I will be back at the podcast in early January with my annual Last Facial of the Year podcast. In these episodes, I sit in my treatment room for about 15-20 minutes after my last facial of the year and reflect on all the things I learned. Then I create a show to share my top 10 takeaways with you. I look forward to reconnecting then!
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“You have got to get out of the treatment room and find your tribe.” – Lori Crete
- What are the benefits of a business peer group
- How to get over the awkwardness of sales in beauty
- 2022 highlights
- What’s ahead for Lori in 2023
- Lori’s routine for the last facial of the year
- Wrap it up – takeaways from 2022
“I decided to focus on the things that light me up.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 2 Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- No matter how successful you are it almost always feels weird to go from service provider aka pampering people pleaser to retail-pusher a.k.a. just a caring esthetician trying to provide amazing results to our
- It is never a good time to lower your prices or to deeply discount your offerings.
“I have been feeling this speech brewing inside of me for several months.” – Lori Crete
- Learn more about Circadia’s 2022 Awards Gala & National Class on December 3rd, 2022
- Learn more about wholesale account applications for SpaStar
- Join the Beauty & Success Facebook group’s last free training of the year on December 12th at 4pm PT
- Connect with The Beauty Biz Club
“I know my mastermind members leave feeling ready to create a gorgeous combination of beauty and success.” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.