This week I’m excited to introduce Leah Klasovsky, a holistic esthetician and founder and formulator of Leah Lani Skincare in beautiful Hawaii.
I discovered Leah through an article she wrote on Mind Body Green all about the emotional, tender power of facials and massage. It was a powerful piece, and when I shared it I got so much positive feedback that I knew I wanted to learn more about the woman who wrote it.
If you’re the type of person who loves adventure and figuring things out as you go, you’ll love Leah’s story of moving to Hawaii and starting her business backward.
I can’t wait for you to hear more. Thank you for listening.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What it’s like living in Hawaii
- The effects hormones can have on your skin
- What holistic esthetics is like
- Using Instagram as a platform
- How to decide between practicing esthetics and pursuing products
- The value of becoming a spa director at a young age
- How to start your own skin care line
- The power of grapeseed oil on the skin
- Why honey can work magic on skin
- The challenges of having your own skincare line
- Using Etsy and Farmers Markets as platforms
- How to let your clients know they’re safe
- Balancing business with doing what you love for work
- The power of setting your intention
Leah’s 3 tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Live with intention
- Be authentic
- Nurture yourself
- Check out the Holistic Spa school where Leah when, Spa Luna on Maui
- Read Leah’s article on Mind Body Green
- Learn more about Leah’s products at Leah Lani Skincare
- Check out the Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm in Hawaii
- Don’t forget to sign up to come to the Esthetician Success Masterclass
- Connect with Leah:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.