Today’s show is going to be pretty different from our usual episodes.
I sit down with Makhosi The Royal Shaman, Human Potential Expert and Spiritual Ascension Master. A fully-initiated Sanusi (Zulu Shaman), Makhosi Nejeser trained in Ancient Egyptian Spirituality through the Dogon Mystery School and now works as a Spiritual Guide and Shaman to help her clients fulfill their highest potential. With the recent pandemic, she has pivoted her business to focus more on supporting entrepreneurs to create sustainable businesses that allow them to become their fully expressed selves and have an incredible life while they’re at it. She explains how we, as beauty providers, can stop feeling stuck in limbo and start new patterns in our careers.
Listen in to find out how to confidently move forward even in uncertain times, how to figure out what people need right now and create space for them, and why beauty is critical for our well-being.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“The things you’re doing are only as good as the version of you that’s doing them.” – Makhosi The Royal Shaman
- What is a shaman
- Can a shaman help with family issues
- What did Makhosi do before becoming a shaman
- How do you know you’re ready to switch careers
- How do you become a shaman
- What is the initiation like for a shaman
- How to put yourself first
- How to get back into alignment
- The benefits of keeping a journal
- What is Oudh and how is it used
“So often we think that everything should just be sweet, but in nature, poison is actually sweet and medicine is bitter.” – Makhosi The Royal Shaman
Makhosi’s 3 Tips to Create Beauty Biz Success:
- Address what people have gone through last year
- Find out what people need
- Innovate to adjust your practices to better serve your needs
“A cry per week keeps your sanity. Everyone should be crying regularly.” – Makhosi The Royal Shaman
- Check out @manifestationbabe on Instagram
- Connect with Makhosi:
“People are rejecting the way that we were working and running business before.” – Makhosi The Royal Shaman
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.