Today is all about ways to welcome a newbie client and create a lasting relationship with them from Day 1. The more clients engage with your business the more they will spend so in this episode, I share some win-win situations for both you and your clients that will increase both your client loyalty and your profitability. I also talk about the one key question that I ask all of my new clients and share some of my favorite tips and tricks for keeping them coming back.
Listen in to this episode to learn my secret recipe for welcoming a new spa client, what three questions to ask before giving a facial, and how to keep a client for life.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“It’s all about information before it becomes a problem.” – Lori Crete
- How to welcome a newbie
- Creating a lasting relationship with clients
- How to get a client for life
- The important questions to ask new spa clients
- How to make your clients’ lives more convenient
- What three questions to ask before giving a facial
- Ways to acknowledge your clients’ needs
“Providing solutions provides profits.” – Lori Crete
Lori’s 5 Steps to Warmly Welcome in The Newbie:
- Set up an automatic email or text message
- Set up an online intake form
- Call new clients right away
- Call clients 24 hours before their appointment
- Ask the right questions prior to starting the appointment
“It’s all about clear and professional communication.” – Lori Crete
“We all want to feel special, don’t we?” – Lori Crete
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.