My guest, Zoya Varela, is about to revolutionize the way you deal with your social media!
Zoya is the founder of Socially Brand, a social media management and support business that helps beauty businesses use social media to generate revenue. I truly believe she is a missing key in our industry, and I am so excited to share with you this informative and fun episode.
On today’s show, Zoya talks about the importance of having a social media, why you should get comfortable generating content on Instagram, how to lighten up and have fun online, and the importance of being authentic to yourself and your company. She also talks about what you should include and what you omit from your business social media pages, and her most juicy social media tips.
I truly think that you’ll love today’s show.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How to avoid the stress associated with the social media marketing
- Why social media is essential for business owners
- How you can get more comfortable making Instagram videos
- How to avoid being unproductive on social media
- Why and how to build a content calendar
- What to avoid posting about on your business page
- How to lighten up and have fun on social media
- The importance of being authentic to yourself and to your company
- What you should include in your posts to gain traction and attention
- Learn more about the Socially Brand Monthly Membership
- Connect with Zoya Varela:
About the Author
A finalist for American Spa Magazine’s 2017 Women in Wellness Mentor of the Year, Lori Crete is a highly sought after industry expert and licensed celebrity esthetician. Owner of Southern California’s Spa 10, she is also the founder of The Beauty Biz Club™, a success-based society dedicated to helping beauty practitioners around the world fill their schedule, increase profits and break through to the 6-figure mark.